Description: ''Parenting is not about the children. It is about the parents. That's why we call it parenting, not childrening. This book is not designed to spoon-feed you. You must take time to think, dig into Scripture, and make applications.'' So says J. J. Turner, author of previous wake-up books, Shepherds, Wake Up!, Deacons, Wake Up!, Preachers, Wake Up!, Christians, Wake Up!, and Seven Ways to Wreck a Marriage. Dr. Turner's two graduate degrees in the field of counseling more than qualify him to share solutions and preventions with parents:
- Select one thing at a time as your goal.
- Be a parent of the present, not the past or future.
- Avoid the regret of ''I wish I had.''
- Realize that parenting success is not tied to possessions.
- Accept parenting as marriage's toughest assignment.
12 Chapters. Interactive study with thought-provoking, life-changing questions.
Reader Comments for Parents, Wake Up!: Currently there are no comments for this title.